WE PROTECT BUYERS AND SELLERS EQUALLY
Premier Pop Art is designed to make buying art online safe and easy. We are based in Miami and have been selling art on the internet since 2005. Our sales staff has more than 50 years of combined expertise, and our procedures for buying and selling art are proven safe, secure, and efficient for transactions of any size. Our mission is to offer a first class worldwide market place while maintaining your complete privacy. Premier Pop Art is here to take the uncertainty and risk out of purchasing art online. We welcome dealers, galleries, and private collectors to register securely
and buy with us.
NO BUYERS PREMIUM - WE SHIP ANY SIZE TO ANYWHERE
Premier Pop Art has more than 12,000 original paintings, limited edition prints, and sculptures from 1400+ major international artists. If your interests are modern, pop, contemporary, post-war or photography, Grun Art is the most extensive resource to find these works.
MAKE AN OFFER OR ASK A QUESTION
Premier Pop Art is not a software program like eBay. Real people with a combined expertise of up to 50 years in the art business respond to your offers and questions. Absurd, low offers will be ignored. Offers below $2,000 will be ignored. Please do not make offers you did not intend to follow through on.
- Register securely with Premierpopart.com. It's free and allows you full access to buy, sell, create watch lists, sign up for email alerts, and browse our many resources.
- Search listings by artist, title, medium, keyword, and/or price. Our artist pages have several different views, making it quick and easy to browse.
- To purchase, click the ADD TO CART button located next to each listing. Our system will guide you through the rest of the process.
AFTER YOUR OFFER / QUESTION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED
- Purchase Requests are monitored by our staff 24/7. Our experienced sales associates will present offers quickly and efficiently to facilitate a sale in a timely manner. We will contact you by email or telephone with all updates.
- Premier Pop Art collects funds from the buyer and holds them securely until the transaction is complete. All payments are in $USD, and can be made by bank wire, direct bank deposit, check, cashiers check and money order. Premier Pop Art only accepts bank wires for purchases made by buyers outside the United States.
- Premier Pop Art will safely pack, insure and ship the artwork. We ship by bonded carriers: FedEx, UPS, DHL, Freighters and Craters, among others. Buyers are responsible for shipping costs, insurance, and applicable customs/VATS.
- Buyers have 48 hours to inspect and approve the purchase. Buyers must open and inspect the artwork immediately, save all packing materials, and notify us of approval via email. Please keep in mind that we are facilitating sales of artwork only. Frames are often included as a courtesy or to protect the work during shipping but they are considered used, not part of the final sale price, and not grounds upon which a buyer may reject a transaction. After 48 hours all claims will be declined, no exceptions.
- Premier Pop Art is responsible for the accuracy, information, paperwork, and price (except typo's) represented in each listing. Buyers are responsible for performing due diligence prior to purchase. Most of our listings are fairly market priced. Many items are priced very competitively and are not subject to negotiation. Some listings are priced to invite offers, others not so much. If an item is priced too high, please make an offer and our sales associates will work to facilitate a sale. Offers below $2,000 will not be considered.
- By purchasing from our online store you agree all sales are final. If for some reason, at our discretion we accept a return the buyer agrees to pays shipping both ways and a 25% restocking charge plus any additional fees incurred by Premier Pop Art. The buyer agrees a cancellation charge of 25% will apply if cancelled by buyer. Refunds will be issued within 30 days of cancellation or returned products received in the exact same condition as sent.